Microsoft Office Specialist
The Microsoft Office Specialist certification program has 2 certification levels: ASSOCIATE & EXPERT
MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST – ASSOCIATE (Office 365 and Office 2019)
Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate certification in multiple Office programs.
To earn the Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate certification, pass three of the following exams:
- MO-100 Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-300 Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MO-400 Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST – EXPERT (Office 365 and Office 2019)
Demonstrate that you have the advanced skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert certification in multiple Office programs.
To earn a Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert certification, complete the following requirements:
Earn a Microsoft Office Specialist Associate certification (see above)
Pass any two if the following three Expert exams
- MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-201 Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-500 Microsoft Access Expert (Access and Access 2019)
Why are Microsoft Office Specialist certifications so valuable for students, teachers, and
- For students, Microsoft Office Specialist certifications boost academic performance, prepare
them for the demands of higher education, and open doors to career opportunities.
- For educators who teach Microsoft Office Specialist courses, they enjoy a more engaged
student body and courses provide targeted training and support every step of the way.
- For administrators who invest in the Microsoft Office Specialist program, they see more diplomas & degrees, and higher GPAs.