More About Learning as a Service (LaaS)
What is Learning as a Service?
LaaS is an interactive, cloud-based education subscription that combines individual and collaborative learning.
Learners progress at their own pace and can access a variety of remote activities including a virtual lab or dedicated support from qualified experts.
Benefits for Individuals and Teams
- Flexible Learning Plan: Learn when it suits your schedule.
- Anytime & Anywhere: Location-independent access – 365 days a year.
- Sustainability through human interaction: Collaborate with Industry Experts.
- Cost-efficient: Saving time and money on travel and accommodation.
- Scalability: Perfect for teams & organizations
Our Learning as a Service Options will include:
- Premium E-Learning Title
- Virtual Labs
- Q&A Coaching
- 1:1 Virtual Live Coaching
- Coaching Office Hours
- Moderated Discussion Forums
Beginning in Q2 2018, Babbage Simmel will be offering “Learning As A Service” (LaaS) through the Open edX Platform on Azure.
More details coming soon!